- Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 14:35
CITEPA offers several services to its members. Access is through a simple personalised procedure.
CITEPA membership gives you access to all of the web site functions except the collaborative platforms (transboundary air pollution forum and EGTEI working group), for which a specific membership fee and ID are required. Some members with expert status and paying a specific membership fee are authorised to take part in interactive exchanges between specialists in the EGTEI and transboundary air pollution forums.
Click here for information or registration forms:
- CITEPA resources centre and all publications.
The publications are available with a free subscription to CITEPA's monthly newsletter C'est dans l'air and quarterly report Synthèses Document'Air,
- C'est dans l'air: a monthly four-page newsletter that summarises developments in policy, legislation, science and technology in the field of air pollution and climate change at the French, EU and international levels.
- Synthèses Document'Air: a quarterly 100-150 page report covering the latest developments in air pollution policy, legislation, regulations, science and technology, as well as CITEPA research and study results (sources of pollution, techniques for reducing emissions and their costs, etc.), bibliographic summaries, etc.
- technical and regulatory assistance by email (
) or by telephone with one of CITEPA's experts (from the staff of engineers):
- example: help with defining new projects (interpreting the regulations, techniques for reducing emissions, costs of emission reduction techniques, impacts on ambient air quality, etc.),
- example: assistance with technical choices for reducing or measuring emissions
In the case of short and simple requests, the assistance provided is immediate and on a one-off basis. For more complex requests, a study estimate will be drawn up.
A member is a corporate person identified by a unique SIREN code. Membership allows all staff members with the same SIRET code to access CITEPA's member services.
Each corporate member (institution, federation, industry, association, etc.) pays a yearly CITEPA membership fee.
member ID and password
- Members must enter their personal login and password each time they connect to www.citepa.org.
Click here for the membership form (in French), which you should print out, fill in and send to CITEPA by post at the following address:
CITEPA - 7 Cité Paradis – 75010 PARIS, France
Tel: +33 (0)1-44-83-68-83 / Fax : +33 (0)1-40-22-04-83